- MB-1377 Bottle Cap Ornament (2 qty.)
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-30 Blue Dawn
- SC-36 Irish Luck
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- S-2101 Crystal Clear
- AC-213 Large Sponge on a Stick
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- DSS-0110 Botanical - Trees & Grass
- DSS-0116 Stylized
- Palette Knife
- Food Coloring
- Review: Designer Silkscreen Instructions
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- For the evergreen tree MB-1377 Bottle Cap Ornament, use AC-213 Large Sponge on a Stick and pounce 1 even coat of SC-30 Blue Dawn onto the surface.
- With a palette knife and palette, mix SC-36 Irish Luck and AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Using DSS-0110 Botantical - Trees & Grass, with the grain side up, align the evergreen tree overtop the SC-30 Blue Dawn surface.
- With your finger, rub the thickened SC-36 Irish Luck mix over the screen.
- Using CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner (the handle end of the brush works too), make small dots onto the screened evergreen tree with SC-74 Hot Tamale and SC-24 Dandelion.
- Tip: The various colors of Designer Liners work great also.
- For the stylized tree MB-1377 Bottle Cap Ornament, using a palette knife and palette, mix S-2101 Crystal Clear with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter. Add a small amount of food coloring to tint mixture. (This is for color placement only.)
- Using DSS-0116 Stylized, with the grain side up, alight the stylized tree on the surface of MB-1377 Bottle Cap Ornament.
- With your finger, rub the thickened and tinted S-2101 Crystal Clear mixture over DSS-0116 Stylized to screen the stylized tree.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script liner, apply 2 coats of various colors to the swirls of the tree. Used here are SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-11 Blue Yonder and SC-74 Hot Tamale. Allow to dry.
- With a palette knife and pallete, mix SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to a peanut butter consistency. Align the stylized tree on DSS-0116 Stylized with the previously screened and painted tree.
- With your finger, rub the thickened SC-15 Tuxedo mixture over DSS-0116 Stylized to screen the tree.
- With CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear each of the MB-1377 Bottle Cap Ornaments.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06/05.