- Last Updated: Tuesday, 22 October 2019 14:32
In this section, we've gathered resources that will help you understand and use Mayco products. The menu (to the right) provides links to the following items:
Food and Drug Administration: Download the PDF
- Food Safety
- Lead & Cadmium
- Food Safe vs. Dinnerware Safe vs. Not Suitable for Dinnerware due to Surface Characteristics
- "Non-Toxic" & "Lead Free"
Safety Data Sheets (formerly MSDS): As the world adopts the Globally Harmonized System of Classifying and Labeling Chemicals (GHS) all chemical manufacturers will switch to a single SDS format for communicating chemical hazard information. In the United States, OSHA has adopted the GHS guidelines for the preparation of SDS; full phase-in of SDS to be complete by June 1, 2015. Some helpful resources available from OSHA:
Product Conversions: a resource to help you find a Mayco glaze that is equivalent to a competitive glaze with which you may be familiar
Product Usage: the definitive resource for every Mayco color product. One each page you will find the following information:
- Which Glaze is right for you? Find out here!
- Product Description: the intent for the creation of the product and the results you can expect
- Product Attributes: characteristics that demonstrate the unique qualities and properties
- Application Recommendations: details on using the product for the primary purpose for which it was developed
- Application Variations: alternative uses for a product; shared ideas and comments gleaned from artists, technical support and customer feedback.
- Product Label: an image of the product label and the actual text found on the label
Mayco Video Channel, a direct link to our YouTube Channel
All of Mayco's current printed literature (brochures, educational pamphlets, catalogs, price lists) can be found on our literature page.