- MB-1451 Classic Heart Box
- FN-005 Pink
- FN-011 Light Blue
- FN-013 Light Yellow
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- AC-230 Clay Carbon
- BT-910 Sponge
- Blue Masking Tape
- Tile or Palette
- Pattern: Download
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust. Check the inside for any debris as well.
- Apply 3 coats of one of the Foundations (FN-05, FN-11 or FN-13) to the entire box inside and out using CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Any soft colored Foundation color can be used. Two other options are FN-012 Orchid or FN-93 Honeydew List for a purple or green shade to the hearts.
- Cut out one of the “sayings” with the scissors and center the pattern onto the heart, attaching the pattern using the Blue Masking Tape.
- Use AC-230 Clay Carbon and a Pencil to transfer each one of the letters to the lid. Take your time while transferring the lettering to ensure the exact shape of each letter. This will save you time when painting.
- On a tile, thin some SC-74 Hot Tamale. Use RB-104 Liner to apply 3 coats of red to each letter. Take your time applying each coat to ensure you stay within the lines of the letter. On the final coat, you can straighten up the edges of the letters.
- Stilt and Fire each piece separately to Shelf Cone 05-06.