- MB-101 Coupe Salad Plate
- MB-102 Coupe Dinner Plate
- MB-113 12 oz Mug
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-25 Crackerjack Brown
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-75 Orange A Peel
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- FN-009 Black
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or NTBR Clear One Brushing Glaze
- DSS-0152 Day of the Dead Silkscreen
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Place SC-15 Tuxedo on a palette or tile, sprinkle with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium. Using a palette knife mix color and medium to the consistency of thick peanut butter. if the mix is too thin add more AC-310 Silkscreen Medium or if it is too thick add more Stroke & Coat. Too thin of a mixture will bleed under the screen and give you a blurred image. Too thick of a mixture will make it hard for the product to penetrate through the holes in the screen and give blank areas in your screen.
- Position the screen shiny side down on the piece. Hold in place, starting from the center out, Rub the mixture on the screen with your finger. Lift a corner up to check if you are applying enough color. Remove the screen and wash water. Dry flat.
- Use the three sizes of skulls from the Day of the dead silkscreen, position the center of the plates and mug, rub the thickened SC-15 Tuxedo over the screen. Screen the circle designs around the skull on the salad plate, screen the guitar on the mug between the skulls with tuxedo.
- Thicken SC-74 Hot Tamale follow directions in stem 2 and 3, screen the circle designs around the skulls and guitar and inside of the mug.
- Fill in the design on the skulls with the following colors, SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-97 Cant-elope, SC-74 Hot Tamale, darken the eye and nose sockets with SC-15 Tuxedo, use CB-110 Liner, and CB-106 Script Liner. The guitar is thinned SC-25 Crackerjack Brown.
- For the flower design around the skull on the dinner plate, thicken NTBR Clear One Brushing with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium as in step 2 &3. Screen the floral design around the skull, apply 2-3 coats of SC-97 Cant-elope to the center flower and SC-24 Dandelion to the remaining flowers. When dry, re-position the screen on top of the painted flowers and screen with thickened SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Shade SC-15 Tuxedo around the shapes and on the edges of the plate and mug, use CB-106 Script Liner
- Brush 2-3 coats of FN-009 Black to the back of the plates, brush two coats of NTBR Clear One Brushing to the tops and mug. Use CB-604 Soft Fan. Alternatively, you may dip the pieces into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze instead of using brush on glaze.
- Fire to cone 05/06.