- Last Updated: Thursday, 26 June 2014 17:30
Softees® Pearls create a shiny luster finish when dry. They are a water-based acrylic that can be used on ceramic bisque, fabric and other craft surfaces. Softees® Pearls offer high luster pearlescent finishes. Softees® Pearls are non-toxic.
- 2 oz squeeze bottle
Softees® Pearls Palette
White Metallic Pearl
White Iridescent Pearl
- Apply with a soft hair brush or natural sponge.
- Pearls may be applied over a base coat of acrylic, but the color performs better if applied directly to bisque.
- Softees Pearls are self-sealing because of their glossy translucent base material. These colors take longer to dry and cure, and may remain tacky for several days.
- Clean brushes immediately after use with AC-525 Brush Cleaner and warm water. If the color is left to dry in the brush it may be difficult to remove.
- Pearls can be thinned with water and intermixed with Softees® to provide an added sparkle to the color
- For even application, try applying color with a silk sponge.
Shake well. Apply one or more coats to craft surface. Dry between coats. Thin and clean up with water. Use sealer for added durability. Do not spray without proper personal protective equipment.