- Last Updated: Thursday, 26 June 2014 18:03
Brush-on sealers are designed to provide a protective coating over dry acrylic stains and Magic Metallics™. AC-501 dries to a gloss finish; AC-502 dries to a satin matte finish. Both sealers are water-based and are water-resistant when dry.
Magic Metallics™ Sealers can be used both under and over Magic Metallics™ colors. Use as a surface primer to enable Magic Metallics™ colors to better adhere to surfaces, such as glass. They act as a protectant when applied over a dry completed Patina finish.
- 2 oz squeeze bottle
- DO NOT SHAKE. Stir gently to prevent air bubbles.
- Apply the sealers with a soft bristled brush, such as CB-604 Soft Fan. Softer bristles will help eliminate brush strokes and minimize damage to the painted surface beneath.
- Thin coats will produce the best results. Apply two thin coats: allow the first coat to dry before applying the second coat. Thorough drying in-between coats will minimize brush marks in the final finish.
- Clean the brush immediately after use with AC-525 Brush Cleaner and warm water.
Flow on one smooth coat with soft brush. Do not puddle product in crevices. Use over non-fired finishes. Clean brush with water. Do not fire.