- CD001 Iguana
- SC9 Jaded
- SC10 Teal Next Time
- SC15 Tuxedo
- S27 Sour Apple
- SC36 Irish Luck
- SC93 Honeydew List
- SC97 Cant-elope
- CB106 Script Liner
- CB604 Soft Fan
- CB110 Liner
- ST-113 Circulate Stamp
- Sponge on a stick
- Casting Instructions: Casting Instructions
- Begin by casting CD001.
- Soft Bisque fire to shelf cone 04.
- With CB604 Soft Fan, brush SC93 Honeydew List from the tail to under the belly up to the mouth. Add in the brush, SC27 Sour Apple, brush to the top of the head to the back add in SC9 Jaded to the back, then SC27 Sour Apple to the tail blending to the Honeydew List. The legs and feet, begin with SC83 Honeydew List blended with SC27 Sour Apple. Apply three coats.
- Use CB106 Script Liner to brush the tops of the toes and around the mouth with SC97 Cant-elope, 1-2 coats.
- Shade in all the crevices with SC36 Irish Luck and SC10 Teal Next Time, use CB106 Script Liner, esp. around the eyes.
- Mix and thin SC36 Irish Luck with SC15 Tuxedo paint to the toenails and outline the back ridges.
- Eye is SC97 Cant-elope with SC15 pupil and outline. CB110 Liner.
- Use a sponge on a stick to tap ST113 Circulate stamp with SC10 Teal Next Time, press to the back, top of head and beginning of the tail.
- Fire to cone 05/06.