- CD1494 Birdbath
- CD495 Garden Pedestal
- SC9 Jaded
- SC11 Blue Yonder
- SC12 Moody Blue
- SC13 Grapel, SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC24 Dandelion
- SC26 Green Thumb
- SC27 Sour Apple
- SC34 Down To Earth
- SC36 Irish Luck
- SC54 Vanilla Dip
- SC73 Candy Apple Red
- SC76 Cara-bein Blue
- SC97 Cant-elope
- CB110 Liner
- CB106 Script Liner
- Begin by casting CD-1494 and CD-495.
- Soft Bisque fire to shelf cone 04.
- Cut all the shapes from the patterns, cut three fish patterns, two butterflies.
- Start with the large leaf section lay the cut out on the pedestal for the position, trace a loose oval shape around the leaf section.
- Use the rubber squeegee to pick up a couple of the greens, SC-27 Sour Apple and SC-26 Green Thumb, swipe onto the penciled oval section on the pedestal, in random directions, don't worry about staying inside of the oval. Apply color two times.
- After the gloss leaves the color, wet with water using CB-604 Soft Fan, place on the paper leaf section.
- Leave about 3.5 inches to the right,(for the bird pattern) draw an oval around the statue of liberty, use the squeegee to pick up SC-9 Jaded and SC-11 Blue Yonder, in random strokes apply the color to the space. Apply twice, adding in a small amount of SC-97 Cant-elope, and SC-27 Sour Apple. Apply the paper.
- The bird with the branch is next, repeat directions from step three. The bird is between the leaves and the statue of liberty, so part of the tail will overlap the statue of liberty and the beak will overlap the leaves, which will be painted after the paper is removed.
- Use the squeegee to pick up SC-97 Cant-elope and SC-75 Orange A Peel, apply the same as in step 6 then apply the paper.
- The remainder of the pedestal base uses the large round flower and the large flower with stem.
- Continue as in the previous steps, using SC-73 Candy Apple red for the flower with the stem and SC-26 Green Thumb for the stem. the large flower without the stem uses SC-75 Orange A Peel and SC-97 Cant-elope.
- All the paper pieces should now be on the pedestal, use the squeegee to apply the background colors, mainly, SC-36 Irish Luck near the base, SC-12 Moody Blue beginning where the Irish Luck leaves off, let some of the background colors show through, two coats, add in SC-13 Grapel near the top of the leaves and SC-73 Candy Apple Red at the top of the statue of Liberty's head.
- The bowl is done in the same manner with the three fish inside of the bowl, the butterflies, dog, cat, leaves, small flower with stem under the bowl. Finish as above using the colors listed. Detail using CB-110 Liner the bird's branch and beak, dogs, eyes and spots, fish eyes.
- Use a banding wheel to apply SC-76 Cara-bein Blue to the centers of the rings, 3 coats, and SC-15 Tuxedo to apply to the trim of the rings, use CB-106 Script Liner and CB-106 Soft Fan.
- Can be fuzed together in firing, or epoxy glued afterward.
- Fire to cone 05/06.