- CD1496 Garden Maiden Head Planter
- EL112 Tornado Sky
- EL204 Glowing Embers
- PC601 Clear Cascade
- PC602 White Cascade
- SC15 Tuxedo
- FN009 Black
- Matte Spray
- CB-604 Soft Fan, CB-110 Liner
- Casting Instructions: Casting Instructions
- Begin by casting CD-1496.
- Soft Bisque fire to shelf cone 04.
- Thin slightly FN009 Black, 4-1 with water, pour to the inside of the planter, roll to coat, pour out the excess, drain.
- Brush on two coats of EL-112 Tornado Sky with CB-604 Soft Fan, over the entire head.
- Plop on heavily PC-602 White Cascade with the fan brush. Leave spaces of Tornado Sky showing. 1-2 inches from the bottom.
- Plop EL-204 Glowing Embers with the fan, leave space between plops, make sure to get the crystals from the bottom of the jar. 1-2 inches from the bottom.
- Plop PC-601 Clear Cascade, same as step 5 and 4.
- Vein heavily with SC-15 Tuxedo use CB-110 Liner, these dark veins will melt into the glaze and be less visible.
- Fire to cone 06. 9. If desired, spray with a Matte Spray to dull the glaze, making it look like cement.