- MB-1427 Faceted Box
- EL-120 Black Ice, EL-118 Blue Grotto, PC-602 White Cascade, EL-207 Gold Mine, SG-501 Sculpture Medium
- SL-439 Hexagons Stencil, CB-404 Soft Fan, CB-106 Script Liner
- Remove dust with a damp sponge on 04 bisque.
- Hold the SL-439 Hexagon Stencil on the lid, it must be done in sections, use a squeegee to push SG-501 Sculpture Medium through the stencil. Repeat till the lid is full.
- Let dry, with CB-604 Soft Fan brush on one coat of EL-118 Blue Grotto, one coat of EL-120 Black Ice, one coat of EL-118 Blue Grotto. Brush the knob with three coats of EL-120 Black Ice.
- For the bottom of the box, brush three coats of EL-120 Black Ice inside, on the rim and the indention section of the facets.
- Brush the outside of the facets with two coats of EL-118 BLue Grotto, one coat of PC-602 White Cascade, one coat of EL-207 Gold Mine, make sure the crystals are at the top, as they will flow.
- Stilt the lid and the box and fire to cone 06.