- DT-661 6" Bisque Tile
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- CG-722 Seawind
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- SG-404 Blue Designer Liner
- SG-405 Green Designer Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Draw or trace on the design.
- Outline or dot with the various colors of Designer Liners, SG-404 Blue, SG-405 Green, and SG-401 Black.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat with the crystals of CG-722 Seawind to the center, middle petals and outer petal edge of the design.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-12 Moody Blue to the negative space around the Kaleidoscope Flower. Follow the shape as the brush strokes will show, to avoid all brush stokes and for solid color add another coat.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing glaze over the tile. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.