- Last Updated: Friday, 26 April 2019 18:51
- 6" Tile
- CG-985 Monet's Pond
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- S-2101 Clear
- CB-109 Script Liner
- CB-110 Liner
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- liquid dish soap
- small dixie cup
- TBS measuring spoon
- Pattern: Download
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Trace on the pattern, brush two heavy coats of CG-985 Monet's Pond to the middle section of the fish, make sure to stir to get an even distribution of crystals.
- Brush the fins and the head with SC-27 Sour Apple, while the color is wet, drag in Monet's Pond into the wet glaze in brush strokes.
- Outline and detail the fins with SC-15 Tuxedo, use CB-110 Liner.
- In the small dixie cup, mix 1 TBS of SC-12 Moody BLue, 2 TBS of water and 2 drops of liquid soap. Depending on the size of the container, the recipe should be doubled if the bubbles aren't reaching over the edge of the container.
- With a straw, blow into the mix, bubbles should form and bubble over the edge of the container. Press the tile to the bubbles, let them break on their own. Or let the bubble drop onto the tile, let them break on their own.
- Brush the background of the tile with two coats of S-2101 Clear.
- Fire to cone 06.