- 6" Tile
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-93 Candy Apple Red
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- CG-989 Fruit Punch
- SG-201 Black Cobblestone
- AC-220 Detailer Tips and Bottle
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Pattern: Download
- Use the Clay Carbon Paper to trace the pattern onto a 04 fired bisque tile.
- Use the CB-106 #6 Script Liner to brush two heavy coats of CG-989 Fruit Punch to the largest section of the pinwheel and two heavy coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red to the smaller section of the pinwheel.
- Apply two heavy coats of SC-97 Cant-elope to the background. Apply a third coat to the open spaces of the background. Tip the CB-106 #6 Script Liner into SC-73 Candy Apple Red and swirl the colors to the background.
- Use the CB-110 #10/0 Liner to outline the pinwheel sections and paint the stick with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Pour SG-401 Black Cobblestone into an AC-220 Detailer Bottle. Snip the tip to create a small hole then lightly squeeze in a circular direction for a swirly pattern over the tile.
- Fire to cone 05/06.