This Tree Frog comes to life with Jungle Gems.
- 6x6 Tile
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SA-002 Black Accent
- CG-982 Mixed Melon or CG-983
- CG-795 Yadro Print
- FN-203 Dry Champagne
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- AC-213 Sponge on a Stick
- ST-367 Leafy Border Stamp
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean Sponge and wipe Bisque to remove any dust.
- With a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper trace the frog pattern onto the tile.
- With a Bright Colored Fine Point Water Based Marker, re-trace the pattern. This will aid in seeing the pattern after it is stamped
- Using a DRY AC-213 Sponge on a Stick load the Sponge with SC-15 Tuxedo. Tap the SC-15 Tuxedo onto the ST-367 Leafy Border Stamp then press the stamp gently onto the tile over the pattern. Continue stamping around the piece. Allow to dry. (Go to You Tube – Mayco for a stamping video).
- To create a dimensional outline of the pattern, prepare SA-002 Black Accent then outline the pattern with the Sa-002 Black Accent.
- To prepare the Crystal glaze. Start by shaking the jar and stirring the crystals from the bottom of the jar then plaace on the lid and shake the jar again.
- Pour some of the glaze onto a palette, using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply a puddled coat of CG-795 to the tree trunk.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply a puddled coat of CG-982 Mixed Melon or CG-9893 Koi Pond to the frog body except the eyes and mouth area.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, drop and fill a coat of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the eyes.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 Coats of FN-203 Dry Champagne to the background of the Planter. Apply up to the SA-002 Black Accent, but not over the frog or tree branch. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.