- Last Updated: Monday, 17 December 2012 19:44
Stroke & Coat: SC-88 Tu Tu Tango, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-9 Jaded, SC-29 Blue Grass
Jungle Gems:CG-977 Ink Spots
Specialty Glaze:SG-501 Sculpture Medium, SG-401 Designer Liner
BT-910 - Synthetic Sponge
CB-110 #10/0 Liner, CB-106 #6 Script Liner, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Understanding and Applying Media, Techniques, and Processes
- Choosing and Evaluating a Range of Subject Matter, Symbols, and Ideas
- 1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Brush on 1-2 coats of CG-977 Ink Spots to the tile, let dry.
- Pencil on a design. Fill the design with one heavy coat of SG-501 Sculpture Medium using CG-106 Script Liner. Let dry to the touch.
- Using the following SC colors, SC-88 Tu Tu Tango, SC-9 Jaded, SC-29 Blue Grass, apply two coats to the design work.
- Outline with SG-401 Designer Liner or SC-15 Tuxedo using CB-110 Liner.
- Fire to cone 05-06.