Create this stunning deer with SG-401 Designer Liner.
- MB-1116 Casualware Dinner Plate
- SG-401 Designer Liner
- FN-009 Black
- FN-203 Dry Champagne
- CB-618 - #8 Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- With a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace on the design.
- Using the SG-401 Designer Liner, outline and detail the deer. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-618 #8 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-203 Dry Champagne To the front of the plate. Be careful when applying the Sheers. Do not apply the glaze in stripes but in a criss cross fashion, keeping the glaze smooth and even.
- Using a CB-618 #8 Soft Fan, apply 2-3 coats of FN-009 Black to the back of the plate. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.